Step 1 – No-obligation Consultation and Evaluation
We will speak to you over the phone and answer any questions that you may have. We will also help you to determine if your location is right for solar. We will ask you questions such as:
- What kind of roof do you have? (flat, pitched, hip, gable, other)
- When was the last time your roof was refinished?
- What kind of material is your roof constructed from? (asphalt shingles, tar and gravel, metal, wood shakes, slate tile, other..)
- What direction does your roof face?
- Do you have obstructions on your roof (chimneys, skylights, satellite or TV antennas)
- Between the peak sun hours of 9am and 3pm, do you have structures around your property that would block the sun or cast shadows on your roof? (ie trees, buildings)
- How many kilowatt-hours do you use in a day/ month? Please have atleast 12 months of utility information available so that we can accurately estimate your return on investment.
One of our friendly staff will visit the proposed site to discuss the project with you, and conduct a comprehensive assessment. They will cover things such as:
- Possible efficiency upgrades
- Structural inspection
- Roof slope and orientation
- Complete shading analysis using Solmetrics latest equipment
- Aesthetics, mounting type and locations for solar panels and other equipment
- Wiring runs and balance of system components
- Current electrical system evaluation
Step 2 – Determine and Explain Project Details (in plain English)
At this point, we are ready to create a proposal that will outline the project benefits and your return on investment. It will include:
- Equipment List
- Expected monthly and annual system output
- Calculation of current rebates and incentives
- Energy savings over the life of the system
- Return on Investment analysis
- Environmental benefits summary
Step 3 – Design, Installation, and Ongoing Support
Engineering and Logistics
If you decide that what we propose works for you, we will:
- Create CAD drawings illustrating panel, inverter, and BOS system layouts
- Submit and manage paperwork for federal and state incentives and financing
- Submit interconnection agreement with your local power company
- Submit Net metering applications
- Attain Local building and electrical permits
- Schedule date for installation
The installation will be completed in accordance to the proposal and customer agreement. Bright Eye Solar will also manage inspections with the local utility and building department.
Service and Ongoing Support
Bright Eye Solar will monitor your electricity output and performance and provide ongoing customer support. It is our goal to do our job very well so that our customers promote Bright Eye Solar to their friends and family.
Our solar energy installers are committed to providing you with the highest quality solar electric installation for your home or business. Contact us today to speak to one of our solar energy installers today to discuss your project!